Monday, August 10, 2009

My Life According to Squeeze

RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to a bunch of people including me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

1. Are you a male or female?
A Man for All Seasons

2. Describe yourself:
I Think I'm Go Go

3. How do you feel:
Slaughtered, Gutted and Heartbroken

4. Describe where you currently live:
King George Street

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Piccadilly

6. Your favorite form of transportation:
The Elephant Ride

7. Your best friend:
Vicky Verky

8. Your favorite color is:
True Colors

9. What's the weather like:
Wild Sewerage Tickles Brazil

10. Favorite time of day:
In the Morning

11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Gone to the Dogs

12. What is life to you:
The Truth

13. Your current relationship:
House of Love

14. Looking for:
All the King's Horses

15. Wouldn’t mind:
Everything in the World

16. Your fear:
Going Crazy

17. What is the best advice you have to give:
Walk a Straight Line

18. If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Dr. Jazz

19. Thought for the Day:
All's Well that Ends Well

20. How I would like to die:
Third Rail

21. My motto:
Take Me, I'm Yours

No comments: